John is a multi-disciplined Civil Engineer with over 10 years of experience and working knowledge of earthworks, utilities, roads, varying structures, rail & commercial developments.
Prior to MIEngineers, John has spent time on-site in delivery roles and as an Estimator with Tier 1 & 2 Contractors.
John’s key skills and experience to date include:
- Developing, quantifying and/or verifying BOQs
- First-principles estimating as an advanced user of Benchmark Estimating software
- Development of detailed R&O registers
- Conducting estimate review meetings with senior team members
- Developing thorough construction tender programs with concise timeframes and logic
- Producing detailed construction method statements
- Liaising with stakeholders on project matters