Woolgoolga to Ballina Early Works
165km upgrade of four-lane dual carriageway with a wide median to allow for future upgrade to six lanes including ground treatments and preparatory earthworks for future duplication of the Pacific Highway.
MIEngineers conducted Constructability and Safety in Design workshops, prepared detailed estimates and RMS tender and contract documentation which involved:
- Detailed design of 11.3km Section 4 Tyndale to Maclean
- 15km Section 5 concept review
- Value engineering and development of two plausible alternatives
- Detailed design of soft soil treatments at 11 sites
- Contract documentation for three early works construction contracts.