Creating communities, infrastructure and commercial landscapes through dedication to innovative, viable and buildable design and construction of the physical and natural built environment.
Regardless of the size, complexity or unique nature of a project, the hallmark of a great structural engineering consultant is the capability to deliver innovative, commercially viable and buildable solutions. A capability demonstrated over three decades, by the dedicated MIEngineers’ structural engineering team in delivering great design on landmark and simple projects, through superior skills, technical proficiency, innovative insight and enviable experience.
Structural and Civil Design. Engineering Consulting Services.
Utilising highly advanced computer software packages for analysis, design and drafting, MIEngineers provides structural and civil design engineering consulting services for the full spectrum of projects – residential, commercial, industrial and infrastructure. Designs are fully inclusive, allowing for a large range of materials from timber and structural steel to masonry and reinforced concrete.
- Project planning and co-ordination
- Engineering site inspections
- Construction management
- Construction and physical risk engineering services
- Inspections and reports on structural damage to buildings, feasibility reports (on proposed alterations or new sites)
- Design and certification experience across the range of structural and civil engineering projects
- Extensive experience in residential projects: new builds, extensions and basements, multi-storey, multi-unit apartments and townhouses, aged care facilities with specific expertise in high-end, prestige homes.
- Highly-regarded for commercial projects. New builds, renovations, refurbishments and extensions to multi-level and single level structures, offices, single retail structures and large scale shopping centres, mixed use, petrol stations and car wash buildings, carparks, aged care, health centres and specific purpose facilities buildings.
- Proven capabilities in delivering the full range of industrial projects including steel portal frame warehouses, precast panel warehouses, monorails/ overhead gantry cranes, access platforms, ladders, tanks and tank farms and shelters.
- Services developed to meet specific challenges and issues. Mechanical, hydraulic and electrical services for larger projects, re-developments of existing buildings, sign structures, water retaining structures, retaining walls, civil (stormwater and retention systems), civil (Sub-divisions), tilt-up precast panel design, swimming pools, underpinning.
- Building Inspection Reports and Residential Distress Inspection Reports.
Highly Qualified Team. Open Communication. Exceptional Service.
With broad experience and impressive depth of expertise, our highly qualified team is dedicated to providing clients with exceptional services and service. Providing open and clear communications, availability, streamlined project management through the entire life of the project, handling all aspects to ensure cost-effective, on budget, on deadline and exceeding expectation delivery.
- Enviable reputation for developing and implementing structural and civil design solutions that are innovative, practical and economic, that achieve client objectives, are environmentally sustainable and comply with all current and relevant Australian Standards.
- Appreciate the value of long term, collaborative and cooperative working relationships with clients, contractors and the community.
- Guide and advise clients through the concept design phase to project completion, including:
- Preliminary Design Advice
- Detailed Design and Documentation
- Design and Construction Certification
- Construction Advice
- Site Inspections